SUBMIT YOUR WEDDINGWe would be honored to have your celebration in our 2015 Wedding Register! Follow the steps below.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
To make the process as easy as possible, make sure you have already done the following:
- Choose the images you would like to use for your page(s). For one page, we must have one vertical image and two horizontal images. For two pages, we must have two vertical images and four horizonal images. The vertical images will be larger, so make sure you choose your photos accordingly.
- Make sure the images for your announcement page(s) are saved as .jpeg, .jpg, or .tif files, and clearly named. (For example “Smith-Jones1.jpg,” “Smith-Jones2.jpg,” etc.)
- If you are submitting cover photos, please go ahead and compress the images into one .zip file, and name it clearly. (For example, “Smith-Jones-Cover.zip”)
- Similarly, if you are submitting feature photos, go ahead and compress the images into one .zip file, and name it clearly. (For example, “Smith-Jones-Feature.zip”)
- Compose your write-up. We need 450-500 words for a one-page announcement and 950-1,000 words for a two-page announcement.
- Make sure your write-up is saved as a .doc, .docx, or .txt file, and name it clearly. (For example, “Smith-Jones-WriteUp”)
- Gather all of the above files into one place on your computer so that it’s easy for you to browse for and find them when you come to the upload section.
- Have your payment method ready.